I hope this note finds you so well and warm :)
It is already the end of November and we are shortly heading full into the holiday season. It is one of my favorite times of the year, mostly because I have dear friends who have moved away so Christmas is often a time that they come back to visit family + me! Also, it is my favorite time of year because of this:
The other big thing about this season?
No joke, I schedule them into my weekends. I adore them! I go to community centre craft fairs to hip awesome ones like Make It + Got Craft. Generally the more obscure the better - there is something so delightful about buying hand made goods from the artisans and craftspeople themselves.
There is a wonderful discovery that accompanies that!
This is something I'm very excited about!
It's a lovely way to get a taste of the practice - my craft fair special is 15 minute readings for $20
More dates will be added and I am looking at 2014 events already!
- Saturday, November 30, 6pm to 9pm - Buddha Bar at the Metropolitan Relaxation Studio. RSVP required
- Sunday, December 1, 11am to 6pm - Women's Winter Faire at Heritage Hall
- Saturday, December 7, 10am to 5pm - Tsleil Waututh Nation 11th Annual Christmas Craft Fair in North Vancouver
- Saturday, December 14, 6pm to 10:30pm Craftacular 10: A Two Night Beastly Affair at the Beehive Hair Lounge
- Thursday, December 19, 7pm to 9pm Community Solstice Pop Up Shop at the Chinatown Experiment